Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chinese New year 2011 bento

Gong Xi Fa Cai......... Happy Chinese New Year of rabbit to all my friends and family and to those who have visited my blog........
Its been quite a while since I updated my blog, first of all its due to school holidays...... and after the kids started to return school, and start doing bento again, my parents and siblings actually came to Perth to visit me (so happy), and so super busy that I dont have time to update my blog.
The school actually start on Wednesday which falls just right on Chinese new year's eve, where we had our family reunion dinner together.  I had to prepare bento and at the same time I had to help out to prepare the steam boat food for family dinner, so stressed out.
In this bento I packed  ham and cheese sandwich cut in a jigsaw puzzle cutter and top of that I decorate them with rabbit made of cheese, and some srawberries for fruit and for breakie I packed them some rice crackers and cream cheese and some Kue Bolu (Indonesian/Malaysian mini sponge cake) that my parents have brought from Singapore.


No comments:

Post a Comment