Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hi.... I just had a new blog today, very excited indeed.......... I just started doing bento a couple of weeks ago for my children, so I thought I will keep them as memory in this blog.  Hopefully I could meet alot of friends here that could share some tips in bento making as I'm still a beginner.
I am starting to collect different types of bento tools, accessories and books. Its like having a new hobby allover again, and very happy about it as I am doing these for my loved dear ones my three children Laurence (10 years old), Vivien (8 years old), and Raegan (6 years old).

Too excited that I already shared a few pictures that I had made last week for my children school lunches.
In this lunch, I made tuna sandwich, top with meatloaf ham, cheese and green eggsheet decorated with star sprinkles. for side dish I packed salt and pepper squid (tomato sauce in container) and rainbow hamburger biscuits.

My children had their end of year holiday now, so will start bento making again next year February.  Wishing to all my family and friends, and everybody that visited my blog a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment